2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials in the training courses for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gruntwork at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials in the training courses are provided 'as is'. Gruntwork makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gruntwork does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the training course materials or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gruntwork be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the training courses website, even if Gruntwork or an authorized representative of Gruntwork has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the training courses shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware in the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.